AEW Collision Recap: Results, Grades, Reactions, and Highlights from February 10
Welcome to the live coverage of AEW Collision on February 10, presented by Bleacher Report. With Revolution on March 3 approaching, AEW is setting the stage for its upcoming pay-per-view with intriguing storylines and matches. Here is a rundown of the advertised card leading into the show:
– Star Jr. and Esfinge vs. Jon Moxley and Claudio Castagnoli
– Orange Cassidy vs. Tomohiro Ishii
– Toni Storm vs. Queen Aminata
– Deonna Purrazzo vs. Kiera Hogan
– Mark Briscoe vs. Brody King
Now, let’s dive into the highlights of what went down on Saturday’s show.
CMLL vs. BCC Match:
The event kicked off with Moxley and Castagnoli making their entrance to “Wild Thing” as they faced off against Star Jr. and Esfinge from CMLL. The match began with a slow build-up, focusing on technical ground offense rather than high-flying moves. Despite the lack of aerial action, the bout allowed each competitor to shine individually and contribute to a cohesive narrative.
In the end, Moxley secured the victory by forcing Star Jr. to tap out. Following the match, Moxley issued a warning to any team daring to challenge BCC, prompting FTR to come out and engage in a brawl.
– Result: BCC emerged victorious over CMLL
– Grade: B+
– Memorable Moments and Insights:
1. Moxley’s unique wrestling style blends technical proficiency with a sense of realism.
2. Star Jr. showcased his smooth in-ring abilities and precise execution of moves.
3. Esfinge’s distinctive mask added a layer of intrigue to his character.
4. Castagnoli’s seamless teamwork with Moxley led to an impressive finishing move.
Daniel Garcia vs. Shane Taylor Showdown:
Daddy Magic accompanied Daniel Garcia to the ring, while Lee Moriarty stood by Shane Taylor for this match that was added to the card later on.
For more detailed coverage of AEW Collision, including winners, live reactions, grades, and highlights from February 10, please click here.